From: mary carson <>
Subject: [Irish in Chicago] Re: IRISH-IN-CHICAGO-D Digest V02 #105
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 00:25:01 -0500

Kelly, I am just now catching up with Nov.02 EMails because of numerous
reasons--however, I may be able to help you at least I hope my 1900
copy of census is in your 65 So. 40th Ct. area as my
BRENNAN-MEERE-GROVES lived in same general area, but I am also behind
on my filing so give me a few weeks to find it and I'll get back to you.
Mary

wrote:

>IRISH-IN-CHICAGO-D DigestVolume 02 : Issue 105
>
>Today's Topics:
> #1 Street Location Help Needed ["K. Ward" <>]
> #2 Street Help Needed ["K. Ward" <>]
>
>Administrivia:
>To unsubscribe from IRISH-IN-CHICAGO-D, send a message to
>

>that contains in the body of the message the command
>
> unsubscribe
>
>and no other text. No subject line is necessary, but if your software
>requires one, just use unsubscribe in the subject, too.
>
>To contact the IRISH-IN-CHICAGO-D list administrator, send mail to
>.
>
>______________________________

> Street Location Help Needed
>
> "K. Ward" <>
>
> Tue, 12 Nov 2002 16:56:19 -0500
>
> I-Chi List <>
>

>I have several Chicago addresses 1892-1895.
> 2072 Carroll
> 2000 W. Lake
> 1942 W. Washington
>These streets all run parallel to each other. What would the cross
>streets be for this slice of the @1895 Chicago street map?
>
>Can anyone help me find the 1900 ED for 65 So. 40th Ct.?
>
>Kelly Ward, Schoolcraft, Michigan
>(continuing to search for the elusive Timothy & Tobias Burke!)
>
>______________________________

> Street Help Needed
>
> "K. Ward" <>
>
> Tue, 12 Nov 2002 18:28:58 -0500
>
> I-Chi List <>
>

>I have several Chicago addresses 1892-1895.
> 2072 Carroll
> 2000 W. Lake
> 1942 W. Washington
>These streets all run parallel to each other. What would the cross
>streets be for this slice of the @1895 Chicago street map?
>
>Can anyone help me find the 1900 ED for 65 So. 40th Ct.?
>
>Kelly Ward, Schoolcraft, Michigan
>(continuing to search for the elusive Timothy & Tobias Burke!)

This thread: