Subject: [Irish in Chicago] Irish and the Italians
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 16:07:20 -0600

Nora

If you want to understand how the Irish and teh Italians worked together check
out "The Outfit: The Role of Chicago's Underworld In The Shaping of Modern
America" by Gus Russo. There are things I think are not quite correct but
overall it is. Lots of discussion about the Italian Mob and the Irish Mob.

Send me a name and I'll see if it's in the book. My relatives managed to miss
this book even though some were in politics.

Patrick

This mail sent through SIU at Carbondale Webmail
https://webmail.siu.edu

This thread: