From: KayB <>
Subject: [Irish in Chicago] Death Notice
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 11:43:39 -0600

This is my mother's death notice as it appeared in the Chicago Tribune
on January 4 and 5, 2003. My mother was born on March 13, 1909 and died
on January 3, 2003.

May Brennan (nee Brennan), age 93, native of Carracanada, Swinford,
County Mayo, Ireland loving wife of the late Patrick J. “Joe” CFD,
beloved mother of Kathleen (John) Mammoser and John (Lisa). Loving
“Monga” of John (Laura), Kevin Mammoser and Timothy Brennan. Preceeded
in death by her sisters and brothers Nell Morley, Patrick and James
Brennan, Delia Reddington and John Brennan. Fond “Aunt Mazie” of Tess
(the late Patrick) Reaney, Pat (Ward) Gieffers, Ann (Donald) Greenhill
and Jim (the late Delores) Morley. Fond great aunt and great grand aunt
of many in Chicago and Ireland. Funeral Monday 9:15 a.m. fromKenny
Brothers, 3600 W. 95th St., to Our Lady of the Ridge Church . Mass 10
a.m. Interment Holy Sepulchre Cemetery. Former parishoner of St. Gall
and Visitation parishes. Donations may be made to Illinois Eye Fund, c/o
Department of Ophthalmology, 1855 W. Taylor St., Chicago, Illinois 60612.

--
Kathleen Brennan Mammoser
Researching Brennan, Kennedy and Gallagher in Co. Mayo and Brennan in Co. Sligo

This thread: