From: "Margaret Jann" <>
Subject: [Irish in Chicago] Dooley, Donohue, Ryan, Keenan and Evans
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 11:44:20 -0600

Hello,
This is my first note to this site. I am working on the families listed
above. Their records start about 1880 with John W. Dooley and Margaret
Donohue.
The family lived on the North side of Chicago, and all but the Evans
family were members of Annunciation Church (Catholic) on Wabansia.
Margaret Donohue was born in 1850, in Westmeath, Ireland, and had four
younger siblings that I know of: Elizabeth, Annie, Mary and Bartholomew.
Unfortunately, the Ryan I'm looking for is John Ryan,who married
Margaret Dooley, and there are about 200 John Ryans in Chicago at the same
time! I do know he was a "teamster".
I have more information if anyone connects with this, and of course, I'm
also looking for anything that might be a match.
Thank you very much.
Margaret

This thread: