From: Brian Columbus <>
Subject: Re: All Saints, Des Plaines
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 17:37:31 -0600

I doubt the cemetery would be willing (or maybe able) to give you any
kind of contact information. If you're able to obtain a plot list,
you might be able to get the name of the person who purchased the
plot, and assuming it wasn't too long ago be able to track him or her
down. But it might take several letters, and possibly a good and
clear explanation to the person as to how you tracked him or down.

Brian

--

This thread: