From: "Betty Lou Garcia" <>
Subject: Re: LYNCH family - Obituaries-Churches
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 21:40:26 -0500

Hi:

Ellen Lynch was the daughter of Bridget Fagan and Thomas G. Lynch. Ellen was born February 8, 1873 in Chicago, Illinois.

Ellen was single, she died at age 76 on April 21, 1949 on W. Sheridan Rd., Chicago and is buried in Calvary Cemetery, Evanston, Illinois.

Ellen's father, Thomas G. Lynch was born in Massachusetts abt. 1841, he died in Chicago on June 10, 1897 at age 56. Thomas was a Teamster.

Thomas & Bridget Lynch's children were:

Luke Lynch, d. 1883, age 2 years
Mary E. Lynch d. 5/6/1880, age 5 years
Anne Lynch, d. 5/25/1880, age 1 1/2 years
Elizabeth Lynch d. 5/1/1933, age 62
Ellen Lynch, d. 4/29/1949, age. 76
Catherine Lynch, b. 1876, d. ?????
John Lynch, b. 1869, d. ?????
Madaliane Lynch Luckey, b. ?????, d. ????

The LYNCH family moved to Chicago sometime in the 1860's. I am still trying to find the marriage certificates for Bridget Fagan & Thomas Lynch, also for Elizabeth Lynch & William Shanley. Hopefully, there will be additional information on the Lynch family.

It would be great if we have some family connections. I would be most interested in hearing about your Lynch family.

Would you happen to know if there are any Chicago Obituaries online ?

If you have any other questions, please feel free to email them to me.

Best regards,

Betty Lou Garcia NJ