From: "Maureen" <>
Subject: sorry
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 10:53:37 -0400

I don't know if the last message that I posted went and so I wanted
to try again.

I am looking for Evelyn Devlin, b in the 1920's, lived on 5529 Union st
Chicago. Her father Daniel Emmett Devlin was my grandfather Edward
Joseph Devlin's brother. Emmett was a court stenographer and married
a court stenographer. The two families shared a home and when the
home was sold in the 1950's, they lost track of each other. I would love
to reestablish contact with her or her family. Does anyone know of
this family?

Hopeful
Maureen (Devlin) Spokes

This thread: