From: "Maureen" <>
Subject: missing relative
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 10:49:11 -0400

I would love to contact any descendants of Daniel Emmett Devlin. He is my
grandfather, Edward Joseph Devlin's
only brother. They grew up on 5528 Union St, Chicago. Emmett was a court
stenographer and married a
court stenographer. They lived in an Irish neighborhood in the Visitation
Parish district (behind the stockyards).
Emmett had one daughter named Evelyn. I think she must have been born in the
1920's and I suppose she
would have married but I don't know who or where. I have found many lost
family members of the Devlin
family in the last few years but never Evelyn or her family. Does anyone
know where she may have gone?

Sincerely
Maureen Spokes

This thread: