From: Margaret Hayes <>
Subject: Oregon Ave ??
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 20:05:18 -0400

Hello all

Thank you to all who responded to my previous questions on Wards, Parishes, death registers ect. You are a great group and I truly appreciate all the help,

Now I am back with another question. I have found that many of my GARVEY and BOURKE ancestors appear to have gone to the same family on Oregon Ave in Chicago in the early 1900s
The problem is that I cannot find Oregon Ave on any current maps/ Does anyone have any idea if this is a misstatement on the ship manifest or was there once an Oregon Ave in Chicago?

Thanks in Advance and
Happy Hunting

Margaret

This thread: