From: "Carole Demers" <>
Subject: Re: Marriage Indexes after 1893
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 12:33:06 -0700

Jennifer: Have you tried the Illinois Statewide Marriage Index from
1851-1900?
http://www2.sos.state.il.us/departments/archives/genealogy/marrsrch.html
I found several of my Hennessy/Powers family in this marriage index.

If you would like to provide the names, I could run a search for you of the
"Irish in Chicago, 1875 - 1925", which has marriages, births, and deaths.

Carole in Tucson