From: "Carole Demers" <>
Subject: Catholic Church Near 212 Newberry Ave in Chicago, ca 1874
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 16:24:02 -0700

Listers: Can anyone give me an idea of what Catholic Church would have been
located closest to 212 Newberry Avenue in 1874? (I am trying to find
baptismal record for Michael Hennessy, b. 1874--don't have exact date). I
see Old St. Mary's Catholic Church on W. Van Buren listed as the only
cathoic church in the Newberry Library holdings & wondered if it would be
worthwhile to have Newberry search their indexes. Anyone have good results
with obtaining information from baptismal records?

Still searching for Hennessy/Cronin/Dunne/Powers from
Tipperary/Limerick/Chicago,

Carole

This thread: