From: "Maureen" <>
Subject: church records
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 16:49:15 -0400

Hello all,

I just wanted to post a website that "Mary in Chicago" sent me. It has all the names of catholic churches in Chicago (opened and closed ) and if you click on the church name you get the file name for the Family History Library Catalog. You can order the tapes through a Family History Research Center, or you might be able to order these films through an inter library loan at your public library. Has anyone else tried to get these records through the library?
I just happen to live a few miles from a research center and they are always very happy to order things for me.

www.rootsweb.com/~itappcnc/pipchchicagochurches.html

Maureen
Devlin, O'Hara, Evans and Meagher - Chicago, Irish names I am researching.

This thread: