From: "Maureen" <>
Subject: H.F. or H.G. Parish?
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 09:28:16 -0500

On the bottom of my husband's grandparents' marriage license (return
portion) it states they were married by a Catholic priest at "H.F." or
"H.G." (or two other letters) Parish on 10 June 1891.

Can anyone help with the name and address or name and general location of
this parish?

I think it may have been on the south side. I think they may have been
living on the south side at that time because although they lived in Rogers
Park at the time of death, the funeral director when my grandmother died in
1932 was Peter M. Kelly at 238 South Cicero Ave. and both were buried at
Mt.Olivet Cemetery in Worth, Illinois. I think the funeral director was
probably someone in the "old neighborhood," don't you?

Thanks for any and all help!

Maureen Shelly

This thread: