Subject: Received the wrong certificates? A possible solution...
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 08:27:43 EDT

I just had a great thought. If anyone has items that you have ordered that
are not the people you are looking for, and you can find no one to claim
them, they would be great to be placed in a column in The Irish Everywhere
Newsletter. You can either keep them in your possession and list them with
me and they'll go into the newsletter. Then someone who recognizes the
information could claim them from you, so your contact would be included in
the newsletter..... or we can put in a blind ad without your email address
and I can put you in touch with them.

Let me know your thoughts.

For those of you who did not receive The Irish Everywhere Newsletter, I have
received some wonderful feedback from subscribers. I'm very pleased with the
first issue and thrilled to hear the nice things that subscribers have told
me. Notes from subscribers will be included in the next issue under Letters
to the Editor.

Denise Wells
List-Owner, IRL-Cavan-L
Editor, The Irish Everywhere Newsletter - subscribe at the County Cavan
website...
http://www.irelandgenweb.com/~cavan/cavan.html

This thread: