Subject: Re: Slow list
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 08:16:00 EDT

Looking for Thomas Reardon in Chicago or Cook County. Thomas went to Chicago
via Providence R.I. from Tipperary (Ballycohey) near Tipperary Town.

He was married and had a least two daughters, names of all unknown. I have
two family photographs from Chicago area. One with all four and another with
just the two girls.

Fathers name was Edmond and mother was Johanna Breen Reardon.

If anyone has a clue on Thomas, please let me know. I have extensive family
info, forward and backward that I am willing to share along with the family
photos.

Carmen-Pittsburgh

This thread: