Subject: The Irish Chronicles changed to The Irish Everywhere Newsletter
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 10:13:06 EDT

Just wanted to let everyone know that the new Irish newsletter name has been
changed from The Irish Chronicles to:

The Irish Eveywhere Newsletter

You can still subscribe to this new FREE newsletter on the County Cavan or
County Longford webpages. The subscriber information will soon be located on
a new page. At that time the Cavan and Longford pages will redirect you to
that new url for the newsletter as soon as the initial webpage is completed
for The Irish Everywhere.

I'm very excitedly looking forward to sending out the first issue on July 1,
with a possible teaser mini-newsletter coming out about June 15th. There are
some Irish Festivals that I want everyone to know about in case you'll want
to attend them, and they will be included in the June 15th mini-issue.

I'm planning additional items to be located on The Irish Everywhere webpage,
along with the newsletters eventually being placed online for your viewing
pleasure. The online versions will not be placed on the page until the
following month's newsletter is mailed. So, once we get in full momentum,
say, the July 1 newsletter should be setup on the webpage by approximately
August 1, when the August issue should be going out.

I welcome suggestions for the newsletter or for the webpage. I know that
many of you out there are much more accomplished at this type of thing than
I, and I'm learning much along the way.

To those who have already subscribed, thank you. It is not necessary to
resubscribe to the new title. You are on the subscriber list if you have
previously subscribed. If you haven't subscribed to the newsletter yet, you
can find the subscriber information located at:

http://www.irelandgenweb.com/~cavan/cavan.html
or
http://www.irelandgenweb.com/~longford/longford.html

Thank you, and remember, if you are an author, or fancy yourself one, please
feel free to submit an article for consideration in upcoming issues.

Denise Wells
IRL-CAVAN RW mail listowner
Editor, The Irish Everywhere Newsletter - subscribe by sending email to

Cos. Cavan & Longford IrelandGenWeb Project coordinator
http://www.irelandgenweb.com

This thread: