From: "janet sandberg" <>
Subject: Healy/flatley-chicago
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 15:58:16 +0000

I recently found info on the Healys/Flatley on Ancestrys world tree list.
Apparently many Healys--sons and daughters of James and mary immigrated to
Cooks co. in the 1870-1890's from Claremorris, co Mayo. My ggrandfather
Edward then moved on to San Francisco. I have been trying to find the
person--Lorraine--who posted this info, to no avail. She seems to be a
descendent of John Healy my ggrandfathers brother. If anyone has information
on this family please reply, Thank you so much, Janet