From: Nancy Mazzeo Reeb <>
Subject: Killedan Cemetery, Killedan, County Mayo, Ireland
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 23:13:25 -0400

KILLEDAN CEMETERY (The old Kiltimagh Cemetery) County Mayo, Ireland
Transcriptions and burials

ANNE BRENNAN died Oct. 5th 1902 Aged 32 years, Erected by her husband THOMAS

Sacred Heart Of Jesus Have Mercy Of Our Deeply Missed Mother
ELLEN BYRNE of Roslevin died March 18th 1924 aged 35 years, Erected by
her Family

CELIA CANAVAN of Killeaden died Nov. 8th 1921 her daughter AGNES died
March 14th 1912 husband LUKE died Aug. 5th 1944 Erected by daughters
Katie & Winifred U.S.A.

In loving memory of THADY CONLON who died 11th May 1916 aged 79 years
and his wife BRIDGET CONLON who died 9th Sept. 1902 aged 64 years.
Erected by their loving daughters

In loving memory of CHARLES DOYLE, Clogher, died 1876 BESSIE DOYLE died
1924 LIL DOYLE died 1945 KATIE DOYLE died 1950 MICHAEL DOYLE died 1958
R.I.P.

Of Your Charity Pray For The Repose Of The Soul Of JAMES EGAN Who
Departed This Life 1 October 1846, Aged 52 years Also His Beloved Wife
BRIDGET EGAN nee BYRNE Who Died 20th January 1884, Aged 81 years, Their
Infant Son MICHAEL Who Died In 1841, Their Daughter ANNE EGAN nee
COSTELLO Who Died 14th May 1850, Aged 26 years And Their Son PATRICK
EGAN Who Died 26th November 1888, Aged 65 years May The Lord Have Mercy
Upon Their Souls. Erected By BERNARD EGAN, Ballina

In Your Charity Pray For The Soul Of
PATRICK EGAN Who Parted This Life On The 22nd Day Of June 1889, 59
years, Also For The Souls Of His Ancestors And Other Relatives Buried
Here. May They Rest In Peace. Amen. Erected By His Sons As A Token Of
Filial Affection

O Lord Have Mercy On The Soul Of
MICHAEL EGAN Who Departed This Life In 1859, Aged 76 years Also On The
Soul Of His Wife MARGARET EGAN Who Died On The 12th Of June 1877, Aged
71 years, R.I.P. Erected By Their Son JOHN EGAN Of Turlough In 1889

PAT & MARY KELLY daughters MARY & ANN R.I.P.

O Lord have mercy on the soul of THADY KELLY who deptd this life May ye
17 1762 aged 73 years also his wife MARGARET KELLY alias LYDON who deptd
this life June ye 6 1789 aged 73 years WINY KELLY alias O BRIAN who
deptd this life May ye 26th 1796 aged 62 years

In Memory Of THOMAS KELLY died 24th of March 1894, Aged 20 years Also
His Brother MICHAEL died 20th Feb. 1895, Aged 26 years, R.I.P.

______ LAVIN died Sept _______

In Loving Memory Of JAMES McMANUS born Feb. 14th 1811 died July 15th
1901 R.I.P Until The Day Break And The Shadows Flee Away

In loving memory of BRIDGID MULLANEY, Pulronaghane, who died 23rd March
1926 her husband THADY who died 11th January 1931 their daughter BRIGID
died 29th March 1948 and their son THADY who died 12th January 1952

Sacred to the memory of DUDLEY MULLANNY of Carrowkeel, Parish of Bohola,
also ANNIE his wife and their two sons THADEUS and DUDLEY. This tribute
of filial and fraternal affectionate remembrance has been erected by
James Mullanny, M.D.

Have Mercy On The Soul Of PATRICK WALSH Of Balinamore Who Departed This
Life On The 18th Day Of May 1840, Aged 34 years. Erected By His Beloved
CATHERINE WALSH alias JOHNSON

There are no other readable stones
Completed April 2002
Nancy Reeb