From: "Judith J. Boguski" <>
Subject: JOHN MCCAFFERY DIED 1894
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 15:19:55 -0500

John died in June 1894. I have his death cert # to order
BUT.............When he died he left an estate of over a hallf million
dollars...Lots of money for that time line. So, wondering what this
guy did for a living. Saw somewhere that a man by that name was
mentioned as part of the early history of Chicago. Not sure that this
is MY John McCaffery. Would there be an obit anywhere I could look /send
for. The one I'm looking for came from Ireland, ended up in Wisconsin
and from there to Chicago where he died.

I'm open for suggestions Thank you,

Judy Boguski

This thread: