From: "Kathleen Butler" <>
Subject: Michael J. Corboy of Chicago...
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 09:55:43 -0800

Greetings! Can anyone offer information on Michael J. Corboy of Chicago? It is my understanding he founded the plumbing firm of M. J. Corboy & Company in the Chicago area. I do not have any dates at this time, but in researching my g-grandfather, Michael Corboy, I came across this information. Supposedly my Michael came to NY approx. 1890 (from Limerick Co.) with his brother Patrick Joseph (or Joseph Patrick). When my Michael died in 1909, his brother, Patrick, moved to the Chicago area and wasn't heard from again. I'm wondering if the Michael J. Corboy I'm inquiring about could be a descendant of Patrick? Long shot, I know - but worth a try! Thank you!
Kat in Ca.

This thread: