Subject: Walsh & Chicago
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 06:59:43 EST

Dan
My mother-in-law was a Walsh from Chicago. She married a Redmond and I
married one of her children. She had two brothers. Both married, had
children, and many are still in the Chicago area...I think. So they resulted
in a whole bunch of Walshes. One brother was Lawrence, b:11 Oct 1896, d:21
Oct 1980. He married a Mary Victoria Van Lanker and they had 2 boys and a
girl. The other brother was William, b:1900, d:1962. He married Ruth Dwyer
and they had a girl and three boys. Need more data let me know.

Frank Martin

This thread: