From: (JACK)
Subject: William & Loretta Dorsey
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 21:48:25 -0800 (PST)

This is my first contact with this site and it is one of my "last ditch"
attempts to find out some information on my maternal grandmother. She
passed away in 1958 but she and my mother corresponded with Mr. & Mrs.
William (Loretta) DORSEY who resided at that time at: 7541 Crigier
Avenue, Chicago (49) - pre zip era. The Dorsey were related to the Big
Band Dorseys (Jimmy and Tommy) and my grandmother. I suspect Lorettas`
maiden name was CONNORS, as was my grandmothers. Loretta was deeply
involved in my grandmothers genealogical background and apparently had a
wealth of information about the familys roots in Ireland. Does anyone
on this list have any knowledge of any remaining members of the Chicago
DORSEY family? It is a long shot but this is the month of the Irish,
and I may have some of that legendary luck. Thanks in advance for any
information.

Jack Hoban in San Diego

This thread: