From: "Jill M" <>
Subject: Re: Looking for advice r.e trip to Chicago
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 14:17:26

The staff at Calvary are very helpful. The cemetary is very large. You will
often find small labels on the headstones that will help you locate the
graves you're looking for. Call ahead and check their hours to make sure
someone will be in the office so you can get a map and pinpoint where you
need to look. The cemetary is located on the water, just north of the city
proper in Evanston.

Calvary Cemetery
301 Chicago Ave
Evanston, IL
60202-3505
847-864-3050

map here
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&address=301+chicago+avenue&city=evanston&state=il&zipcode=&homesubmit.x=0&homesubmit.y=0

you can see a photo of the area by clicking on "aerial photo" in the above
link.