Subject: Looking for advice r.e trip to Chicago
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 23:19:47 EST

I am going to be making a trip to Chicago in April. I know where the
ancestors are buried (in Calvary) and that they attended Holy Family. I have
the Obit's for just about all of them. I have no idea what part of Ireland
these Hennessys were from or where they got into the country. Can anyone
familiar with this area tell me how to get to Holy Family and Calvary
Cemetery. Is the parish open to genealogists? Are they helpful? How about the
staff at the cemetery? Does anyone have any pointers or advice? Good
restaurants?
Ken Roberts
Davis, CA

This thread: