Subject: Re: 1900 census lookup
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 21:30:11 EST

Jeanne

I found a Mary Cussen along with Agnes who was born in 1898. Mary was a
widow. She was born in Missouri May 1863. Her other children were James b.
June 1882 in Missouri, Edward b. Feb. 1886 in Illinois, John b. Feb. 1893 in
Missouri and then came Agnes b. April 1898 in Illinois.

They lived on Francisco Street in West Town in the City of Chicago. Cook
County ED # 376 Sheet 15 Ward 12 line 78 on the sheet.

Hope this is yours.

Nora FitzGerald

> Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that
> the 1900 census has a soundex. If anyone on this
> list has access to that soundex, and ideally the
> census itself, could you please look up John J.
> Cussen, wife Mary (Wallace) Cussen, and daughter
> Agnes Helen Cussen? Agnes was born in 1898 (I
> don't if she was first or only child, but she's
> the only one I know of) and I'm trying to
> determine where John and Mary were born, and how
> long John had been in Chicago. Anything else, of
> course, will be gravy, and appreciated gravy, at
> that.
> Thanks,
> Jeanne Foley Dwyer

This thread: