From: Jeanne Dwyer <>
Subject: 1900 census lookup
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 10:41:21 -0800 (PST)

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that
the 1900 census has a soundex. If anyone on this
list has access to that soundex, and ideally the
census itself, could you please look up John J.
Cussen, wife Mary (Wallace) Cussen, and daughter
Agnes Helen Cussen? Agnes was born in 1898 (I
don't if she was first or only child, but she's
the only one I know of) and I'm trying to
determine where John and Mary were born, and how
long John had been in Chicago. Anything else, of
course, will be gravy, and appreciated gravy, at
that.
Thanks,
Jeanne Foley Dwyer

=====