Subject: John Sheehan
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 17:42:07 EST

I am looking for information on John Sheehan. I know he lived in the Chicago
area at least before 1886, as one of his children was born there. This is
what I have on him:

John J Sheehan, born in Ireland, (not sure when he moved to the states)
m. Della (Bridget) Griffin Sheehan, born in Ireland (not sure when she moved
to the states)
Had the following children: John, Margaret, William, Della, and at least 3
other children.
I found something that said he died in early Feb 1906.

Any help locating the obit or naturalization papers, or whereabouts of this
man is appreciated. I realize it is a common name, but hopefully some of
this information will help to narrow it down.

Thanks in advance!

Tammy

This thread: