From: "Betty Patton" <>
Subject: A heartfelt thank you to all.
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 09:38:09 -0500

I leave you with immense gratefulness. I was often lurking, sometimes sharing (and, wishing I had as much information as some others to share as pay back for so much that was done for me), and ALWAYS fascinated, entertained and informed by so many of you.

I wish for you the very best in good health, in your "searching" lives, your "other" lives.

Merry Christmas and a happy Holiday Season!!

Rich

P.S. I hope to be back in the not too distant future after the draw of other interests has been satisfied.

This thread: