From: KayB <>
Subject: Re: Gallaghers
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2001 09:16:58 -0600

Dear Pat,
I went to school with a Mary Lawler. I graduated from Visitation High
School in 1966. What year did you graduate from Mercy? I don't know any
of the names you mentioned. Your grandfather must have lived on the same
block as Visitation Grade School. I lived at 56th and Emerald and remember
the Byrne building well. It was torn down and it's so odd to see such a
gaping hole in the landscape of the neighborhood.
Frank Lawler was my cousin's friend's name. My cousin would be in his
70's now so his Frank would be also.
It is a very small world. The next time I see Kathy Gallagher Alholm
I'll ask if she is related to you.

Kay Brennan Mammoser
Researching Brennan, Kennedy and Gallagher in Mayo and Brennan in Sligo

This thread: