From: KayB <>
Subject: Carracanada, Swinford
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 16:22:26 -0600

Dear Marbeth,
There are quite a few Durkins listed in the 1901 census for Kilconduff
(parish) in Mayo. I asked my mother, aged 92, if she remembers any
Durkins, but I'm not sure they would do you any good since you are talking
a time frame a long time before my mother was born. There are two Foys
listed in the 1901 census.
My mohter didn't come to Chicago until 1926 so she wouldn't have known
the Durkins from St. Bridget's parish.
Write again if you have any questions my mother or I might be able to
answer.

Good luck,

Kathleen B. Mammoser
Researching Gallagher, Brennan and Kennedy in Swinford, Co. Mayo and
Brennan in Stonepark, Co. Sligo

This thread: