From: Kathryn Jennings <>
Subject: CHRISTY, KELLEHER, McFARLAND, McGLYNN, MULHERN
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 21:13:36 -0600

Irishers:

As I learn little bits of information about my Irish in Chicago,
it is beginning to sound like a telephone book - wonderful cast
of characters, but no plot to the story.

Is anyone researching CHRISTY, KELLEHER, McFARLAND, McGLYNN
and MULHERN who were from the parishes of St. Bridget and/or
Nativity of Our Lord from late 1800's into early 1900's? Their
addresses were in the area of 35th and Ashland, 35th and Halsted.
They were related through marriages that I have not been able
to "sort out." Packey McFARLAND, lightweight boxing champion
of early 1900's, was from this family.

I would like to hear from descendants of any of these families,
and will exchange information.

Kathryn Jennings

This thread: