From: "Jill M" <>
Subject: RE: St.Philips RC Church
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 00:10:52

St. Philip the Apostle (Northfield): 1947
St. Philip Benizi (Oak St.): 1904-1965, Italian; records at Archives
St. Philip Benizi (Maypole St.): 1878-1896; renamed St. Mel (Washington
Blvd.); records go back to 1876; records at Archives
St. Philip Neri (72nd St.): 1912

Here is the list of St. Phillips that I have from the Archdiocese.

Hope that helps.