From: "Betty Patton" <>
Subject: Searching those Police ancestors
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 10:23:49 -0500

For those interested in finding your Chicago police ancestors, thought you might be interested in the response I received from Chicago Historical Society.

"Since you have obituary information on......
our resources available at CHS would not further your research. I am enclosing a copy of our Genealogical Brochure. I suggest you contact the Newberry Library listed in the brochure. They have a Family History department that will probably be able to help you."

Hope this helps someone.

Rich

This thread: