From: "Joseph Connelly" <>
Subject: Re:Byrne,Nolan,Larkin
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 15:44:47 -0600

Hi Debbie,
I read your post on the Irish-in -Chicago list.I think I might have information on the Nolan and Larkin names.These are not related to me,but these people married into my lines and were sponsors for baptisms in my family.The family name that is connected with these is Biggins.This would be the time period of 1860 through 1890 in Chicago.The names I have in my records are Michael & Mary Larkin and Michael Nolan.Michael Nolan was married to Bridget Biggins.I have cemetery records from Calvary for Nolans and Biggins in Michael Nolans plot.
Michael Larkin & Michael Biggins were living at the same house in the 1870 census in Chicago.Both of them were listed as working for the railroad.James Biggins was married to a Mary Nolan.These people were using Holy Family Church on the near west side at this time period.
Does this sound like it could be yours?
Joe Connelly

This thread: