From: "shortis" <>
Subject: Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 09:23:01 +1100

Hello
I am tracking down the surname SHORTIS ... and wonder if anyone on the List
or in Chicago itself has come across this name?

Another unusual surname that is thin on the ground is the surname ARKINS.
Has anyone come across this name, please.

Both names are Irish.... my ARKINS is from Co Cork, and my SHORTIS is from
Clonmel, Tipperary.

After receiving no response to my many inquirers re above [to Cork and
Tipperary] I am now hoping that I will have chance luck by doing random
postings.

Regards, Mary

This thread: