From: (David Buzzek)
Subject: RE: Tracking property deeds in Chicago
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 09:54:11 -0500

The Torrens in the Cook County Building in Chicago has this information. The books can be searched and then copies obtained of any records you would like. However the documents start at $10.00 for 1-2 pages and $2.00 per page after that. Certified copies are double.
Dave

--
David T Buzzek <www.go.to/gensearch>
You can't soar with the eagles if you are hooting with the owls.

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the convenience of buying online with ! http://shopnow.netscape.com/