From: (David Buzzek)
Subject: RE: John Joseph Fahey
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 09:50:00 -0500

7507 N Eastlake Terr is the northeast corner of the city, 2 blocks from Evanston IL. It sits on th lakefront in Rogers Park (a neighborhood of Chicago, as is Northtown. It is in the 49th Ward and just a few blocks from my home. Chicago City is not a term we use here, but would to anything within the city limits. Chicago is the term we use for the city itself, and Chicagoland for the general area of the city and surrounding suburbs. How far "Chicagoland" extends is up to individual interprtation.
Dave

--
David T Buzzek <www.go.to/gensearch>
You can't soar with the eagles if you are hooting with the owls.

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the convenience of buying online with ! http://shopnow.netscape.com/