From: KayB <>
Subject: Swinford
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 13:44:45 -0600

Dear Barbara,
None of the information you sent sounds familiar. If your grandmother
came from an area that used to be part of Galway, there is no way that our
Brennan's are the same. Swinford is close to Sligo not Galway. My mother
can't remember any O'Briens in Swinford. I do find O'Briens in the 1901
Census, however. Just go to www.leitrim-roscommon.com and search in the
1901 census for the parish of Kilconduff and the county of Mayo. Don't put

anymore information in. Perhaps you'll find your grandfather in with the
O'Briens.
My mother doesn't know your aunt, but I do know where Scottsdale is.
It's St. Bede's parish, isn't it? Do you know any Durkin's on the east
side?

Kathleen Brennan Mammoser

This thread: