From: KayB <>
Subject: Re: Doyle, Higgins, Jordan, Brennan in Swinford, Co.Mayo
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 12:48:12 -0600

Dear Barbara,
Are you related to the Doyle's or the Higgins? The Brennans have a
long history with both families and it's not a good history. If you'd like
to hear the story just say so. The Irish remember things that happened
many, many years ago.
I talked to my mother and she said that Winnie & Tom Higgins had at
least three children: Luke, Phil and Nellie. They all came to Chicago.
Luke and Phil never married, and Nellie married a man named Tony Sweeney.
They all lived on the south side somewhere, but I don't know the parish.
Anne Groark married a James Brennan, my mother's uncle, and they had at
least two children, Bridget and Mary Brennan. I have no more information
on them.
If you have any more questions just write and I'll ask my mother if she
knows the answers. She's sharp for 92.

Kathleen Brennan Mammoser

This thread: