From: "Betty Patton" <>
Subject: Voter registration Source
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 09:17:03 -0500

Ken and any other interested lister,

My request for information about the subject was simply a letter which included the name and address of my ancestor.

In my particular case, the address was crucial to distinguish my JAMES MURPHY for there were a few with this common name in Chi. 1888-1892. Without the address they would have sent all who were registered with that name.

Someone had already told me they had 1888-1892 so that's what I asked for. In their reply, they stated the next Voter Registration info. they have is for 1921.

Hope this helps.

Rich

This thread: