From: "Betty Patton" <>
Subject: Re: Illinois Statewide Marriage Index
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 09:02:15 -0500

Alan, per a page from the subject Index here's the information provided:

Both names
Date
M/L (believe this refers to Marriage or License; most entries are M's)
License (a number entry with not all names showing a number)
Vol
Page
County
Access (a seven-digit number I assume for Identification and lookup
purposes)

Hope this helps.

Rich