From: "John Kerley" <>
Subject: Re: Illinois Statewide Marriage Index
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 21:0:20 -0600

Below should be the link you want for the statewide marriage link. There
are many other links on this page also.

http://www.ilsos.net/departments/archives/databases.html

Here is another link that may help in your searches

http://www.ilsos.net/departments/archives/irad/iradaddr.html

If these aren't hot links, just highlight the entire address, copy it and
then paste it in the address window

John Kerley

--- John Kerley
---