From: "Maureen Shelly" <>
Subject: Re: Illinois Statewide Marriage Index
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 18:57:43 -0600

Illinois Statewide Marriage Index 1763-1900 is online. I don't know how to
get the URL from my Favorites into this message, but I think if you type
those four words into a search engine you should be able to come up with it.
This was done by VOLUNTEERS who love genealogy! I will try to get the URL
into another message.
Maureen Shelly