Subject: ansbro x- files
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 20:58:52 EST

hello, i am trying to find out who the first ansbro(mayo)family members to
enter the u.s. and when. my grandfather was patrick michael ansbro, and my
father is james patrick. the family came from county mayo ,claremorris. my
grandfather worked in chicago, local number one , iron workers of america, he
died in 1945 in new york city. i believe he had a sister named deliah who
lived in chicago and a cousin that lived in rogers park who was a chief of
police at some time. he was a member of the holy angel church where my father
james patrick was baptized in 1927, one of his sisters married a "pendregast"
in the 1920-1930. my grandfather patrick michael was also connected with the
illinois watering construction co. in joliet, ill. perhaps the above
information might fill in some spaces in your geneology. thanks, rick

This thread: