From: "Betty Patton" <>
Subject: Illinois Marriage Record Index
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 17:26:38 -0500

I have some pages of the subject document from which I'll be happy to do lookups. Please NOTE: there are only TWO SURNAMES: MURPHY and EDWARDS.

MURPHY -- first names starting with the letters: "H", "I", "J" and some "M".

EDWARDS -- first names starting with the letters: "B", "C", "J", "K", & some "L".

Of course, those they married range the whole alphabet.

Dates of marriages range from mid 1800's to as late as 1911. All counties included, with many from Cook Co.

Give me the name (preferrably names) you're seeking and I'll reply with all the information from the listings.

I got these pages from IRAD at Northeastern ILL. Univ., Chicago.
Rich Patton -- Alto, GA

This thread: