From: (David Buzzek)
Subject: RE: CTA Records - Thomas F. GREENE
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 09:53:50 -0400

The CTA's local #241 has been around through previous ownerships of the transportation company. They may be able to help you.
Dave

--
David T Buzzek <www.go.to/gensearch>
You can't soar with the eagles if you are hooting with the owls.

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the convenience of buying online with ! http://shopnow.netscape.com/