From: "Maureen Shelly" <>
Subject: CTA Records - Thomas F. GREENE
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 10:22:24 -0500

Has anyone tried to get employment records from the CTA (or whatever it was
called in the 1800s)?

Does anyone know anything about the transportation Unions and their records?
My husband's great-grandfather, Thomas F. GREENE, was a motorman or a
conductor and was an officer of his union circa 1890-1930.

Maureen Shelly