From: "Betty Patton" <>
Subject: McGraw
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 09:19:37 -0400

Sarah, I know your dilemma for I have had the same problem in my old home town, Chicago. At least you got a postcard reply. After a letter and an email, I've had no reply from Old St. Pat's.

Then, I asked Julie Satzik, Assistant Research Archivist of the Archdiocese's Archives Center for suggestions in getting information from the open church. Ms. Satzik, who has provided me considerable help with records the last 12 months, could only suggest I call the church (I assume to plead my case). In the case of Old St. Pat's she did say (and I quote), "All pre-1916 sacramental records have been microfilmed and are available for research at the Archives, and at the family (Mormon) history centers....."

Might give her a try at

Rich

This thread: