From: "John Kerley" <>
Subject: Re: Chicago Police records
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 21:21:2 -0500

Thanks to all for the police department ideas. I just joined the board
yesterday and couldn't belive the first message was about finding out about
Chicago police records. My GGrandfather was an officer around the same
time as Mary's ggrandfather. Hopefully, all who want records will have a
speedy response.

Thanks again,

John Kerley

--- John Kerley