From: "Betty Patton" <>
Subject: Police Records
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 17:54:18 -0400

Thanks to Mary Mullarkey W. re the information about writing for police records for our ancestors.

Somewhere along the line I was referred to the Chicago Police Pension Fund for information about my gg-Uncle, John J. Edwards. Wrote twice with a SASE each time. Been over a year and no response. You'd think someone could jot something on my letter and send it back in my envelope, with my stamp. Oh, well.

I'll give Mary's sources a go and see what happens there.

Rich Patton

This thread: